viernes, septiembre 30, 2011

A Fact


It's a fact.
I'm going back, but not for bad, no, it's for good, I know.
My soul, my mind, my life is going to where everything was alright.
And I kinda like it this way, I'm enjoying this journey to wherever it's taking me.
'Cause only one, only yourself, myself knows where it is and when I'm gonna be there.
It's like the place you already know, 'cause you've been there before, and will be forever more.
I'm calm because I know there...
"I wish you could see, because there's nothing to see, it's peaceful here and it's fine with me, not like the world where we used to live, I really never want to leave."

Thanks a lot for this.
Some say that when you're about to leave, you go back there, and then you blow away.
Well, we'll see.

1 comentario:

homero dijo...

A moment of brightness, I would say.